Healthy Chicken Keema is a mouth-watering dish made with minced chicken and flavorful Indian spices.
This dish, when served with brown bread or pav, makes it a perfect meal at any time of the day.
To add to the health quotient of this yummy dish we have added palak. We all know the benefits of palak [ask “POPEYE” if you don’t ;)] and adding it to this dish has made the dish super rich in vitamin A.
Chicken is one of the best non-vegetarian sources of protein. It is lean meat, which means that it contains more amount of proteins and less amount of fat.
Do try this recipe for your friends and family and let us know how you liked it.
Chicken Keema Palak
- 300 grams chicken minced
- 300 grams spinach Palak
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 peppercorn
- 4 cloves
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 1 cup onion
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 green chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
1) Take a bunch of palak and finely chop them.
2) Heat a pan and once hot add oil, bay leaf, peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon. Let them crackle.
3) Add onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, salt.
4)Sauté for 2/3 minutes till the onions are translucent.
5) Cook until water evaporates and add minced chicken. Mix well.
6) Sauté till keema dries up and then add water. Mix once and put the lid on.
7) Let it cook with the lid on. Once cooked add garam masala and mix.
8) Garnish with coriander and serve with brown bread or pav.
JOOSyTip: Keep mixing to avoid the formation of meat lumps.